25 Mar Get Marketing Ready for the Come Back
Are you getting ready for the comeback?
Need more sales?
Marketing initiatives in a time of severe economic disruption – our thoughts.
These are the strangest times in business ever experienced – there’ no doubt about that.
For over 25 years we’ve worked for companies, marketing their stuff, we understand first-hand how this situation is affecting you and affecting your employees. But what to do about it?
Use your time to create the best environment to create new business.
As the Great Recession a decade ago there’s a lot of similarities:
- Marketing and sales need to bring in the revenue to cover your costs
- Your customers still need what you sell
- Time taken to generate new business may be double or treble in the next few months.
- A sales pipeline is vital to weather the storm.
- Twitchy and agitation create low activity levels, fear destroys optimism and belief
- Companies who are the most proactive will be a lot stronger on the other side
Our way of dealing with this
We need to keep buying from and selling to each other.
People and companies needing your products and services will fall into two categories:
- Companies with a rainy-day fund who will be in a stronger position to consider buying your products and services, you could sell to them in just a few days.
- Other companies may not have a big reserve or an overdraft. The chances of selling to them are much lower, however we can target them and pop them into the pipeline.
Suggested additional marketing activities to support revenues, turnover and cash flow
- Build a marketing process to create a sustainable sale pipeline
- Identify your target audiences
- Match your products and services to these audiences
- Are you ‘being seen’ by your audience in the right places at the right time?
- How to communicate in their words, not yours
- How to engage with Prospects, Current and Lapse clients.
- How to tell the story so they can trust you – Education at its best.
- Expectations V Assumptions – getting it right
- Online networking.
We create marketing plans for the next 12 months – your insurance policy
Our timed plans identify target markets and audiences, we will give you the marketing tools to communicate across multi channels generating sales leads for your sale teams.
We’d appreciate the opportunity to speak with you about your company, its products and services, its target audiences- together, we’ll put together a water tight marketing plan so that you can hit the ground running.
To find out more, please contact me on 01706 818163 or Email [email protected]